OPEN INVITATIONS TO PARTICIPATE
*There are no new ITPs at this time. Check back soon!
Invitation to Participate
Each Align Southern Indiana Alignment Team is charged with developing a Tactical Plan that engages a wide range of community organizations in an effort to improve outcomes for Southern Indiana's children and youth. Once the Tactical Plan is developed, the Alignment Team then issues an Invitation to Participate™ or ITP™, which describes resources that are needed from the community. Community organizations are asked to respond to the ITP if they would like to be part of the collaboration. ITP responses are reviewed by teams monthly.
Organizations who submit a proposal in response to an ITP must agree to the following statements of intent and conditions:
- This will be a collaborative effort. To achieve the goals of Align Southern Indiana, organizations will need to work together to provide services.
- While there are currently no financial resources to support the effort in the short-term, Align Southern Indiana intends to seek significant resources to support successful models for collaboration and delivery.
- Your organization may need to redirect resources, personnel and otherwise, to participate in the initiative.
- When delivering services in the schools, your organization must comply with regional school district policies.
- Your organization agrees to report resources contributed to committee work quarterly, using Align Southern Indiana processes.
- Your organization will be asked to provide process and output information (i.e. services actually provided, number of students served, student demographics, sites, etc.) on an annual basis.
If you don't see an ITP that fits your organization's mission, please check back often.
© 2007-16 A Collaborative Initiative of Alignment USA™
Invitation To Participate™ and ITP™ All rights reserved.