To actively facilitate a shared regional process that will align resources, address needs and produce sustainable solutions resulting in our region achieving its potential as a best place to live, work and play.
FOUNDATIONAL AREAS OF FOCUS
Economic and Talent Development
The current and future talent needs of the regional workforce will be met with the end result being high paying jobs, increased productivity and retention of talented graduates.
In integrated educational model, beginning with the cradle and continuing through career will meet the needs of our advancing community.
A unified, engaged and focused leadership creates efficiencies and provides an effective way to respond to the needs of its citizens.
Quality of Life
Through improving emotional, mental and physical health, citizens will live in a healthy and safe environment.
Quality of Place
Through enhancing the quality of place in our region, we will create an area that is attractive for economic development and inviting for citizens to live, work and play.
Our guiding principles guide our work as an organization
- We will engage and align governments, education, civic, business leadership and nonprofits throughout the region with strategies for moving our region forward without regard to geographical and/or personal interests.
- Our work is generational and requires long-term commitments of all stakeholders to achieve access to opportunity for all residents and foster regional engagement that will result in a high quality of life in our region.
- We believe that we are strong, more effective and have greater impact when we work together to foster and sustain an environment where there is innovative thinking, diversity of ideas, mutual trust, and transparency with a spirit of collaboration that will move our region forward.
- We are committed to an innovative and systems thinking approach to produce and advocate for successful methods resulting in measurable outcomes for all residents in the region recognizing the diverse individualized community needs.
- We will seek common ground to engage and educate our elected leadership on strategies to achieve our goals.
Align Southern Indiana
2112 Utica-Sellersburg Road ♦ Jeffersonville, IN 47130 ♦ Phone: 812-218-1667
Align Southern Indiana is a member of the Alignment USA communities of collaboration and collective impact.