Align Southern Indiana’s design and implementation Process ensures that Alignment Teams are making process toward systemic change. Align Southern Indiana staff guide the A-Team through each phase of the Process.
- Tactical Planning - First, each A-Team creates a Tactical Plan to align common goals to address a community issue.
- Community Engagement - Then, the A-Team uses the Invitation to Participate™ process to align resources and engage the broader community in the effort.
- Pilot Implementation and Evaluation - Next, the A-Team provides oversight for implementation of the initiative.
- Scale Up - And, gathers data to determine the impact and need for scale-up.
- Institutionalization - Finally, if the effort has achieved the desired impact and systemic change, then it is institutionalized either in the community or the school district.